- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup Hemp Seed Flour
- 6 mashed overripe bananas
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp Hemp Seed Oil
- 2 1/2 cups white flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F
- Mix well the 1/2 cup butter, sugars, eggs, hemp flour and bananas.
- Add the water slowly.
- In a separate bowl, combine the white flour, soda, powder and salt.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and slowly stir in the wet mix. Stir until just blended, do not over mix.
- Pour into non-stick loaf pan. or spray pan before pouring mixture in. Bake for 1/2 hour then rotate pan. Bake for another 15 mins or until a knife inserted comes out clean
What To Read Next?
✅ Trending Now
- Cannabis-infused Oils And Lotions: What Is Cannabis Massage?
- Summer Salad And Shelled Hemp Seeds For Weight Loss & Relaxing Picnic With Friends
- Hemp Seed Cake Recipe For Healthy Breakfast & Brunch (Ultra Fast + Easy!)
- Protein Cocktail – Kiwi + Banana + Spinach + Hemp Protein + Shelled Hemp Seeds
- Salad With Roasted Pumpkin And Hemp Seeds
- Eating Hemp Seeds Changed My Life: 8 Ways To Add Cannabis Seeds To Your Diet
- Hemp Seed Zucchini Pasta Recipe For Easy Vegetarian Lunch
- 7 Benefits Of Omega 3, 6, 9 Fatty Acids In Hemp Oil
- 6 Main Benefits Of Adding Hemp Seeds To Your Everyday Diet
- 8 Benefits Why You Should Start Using Hemp Oil
- Hemp Tea For Weight Loss & Better Immunity
- Kristen Suzanne’s Ultimate Raw Vegan Hemp Recipes Review
- Hemp Seed Apple Crisp Recipe
✅ Hemp Products For Personal Use
- What are Hemp Hearts?
- Top 5 Health Benefits Of Hemp Protein Powder
- Diary & Vitamin B12 Deficiency Myth!
✅ Hemp Products For Industrial Use
- Why Hemp & Cannabis Growers Need Solar Power For Grow Room?
- Hemp Fabrics Information
- What Is Hemp Used For? – 7 Popular Industrial Hemp Products
✅ Hemp Product Recipes