- 2 pre-baked pie shells
- 1 tsp light cooking oil
- 1 red pepper
- 1 small chopped onion
- 4 – 5 sliced mushrooms (preferably pine, morel or chantrelles)
- 1/4 cup DeHulled Hemp Seeds
- 1 tbsp Hemp Seed Flour
- 6 eggs
- 3 fresh chopped basil leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F
- In a small skillet quickly sauté the peppers, onions, mushrooms and hempseeds in the oil until lightly browned. Let cool and place in the 2 pre-baked pie shells.
- Beat the eggs with the basil, salt and pepper until smooth but not frothy.
- Pour the egg mixture over the hempseed mixture slowly. Top with the cheese
- Bake for 30 – 40 mins or until the filling has firmed and has a nice golden brown top.
- Cool slightly before serving.
What To Read Next?
✅ Trending Now
- Cannabis-infused Oils And Lotions: What Is Cannabis Massage?
- Summer Salad And Shelled Hemp Seeds For Weight Loss & Relaxing Picnic With Friends
- Hemp Seed Cake Recipe For Healthy Breakfast & Brunch (Ultra Fast + Easy!)
- Protein Cocktail – Kiwi + Banana + Spinach + Hemp Protein + Shelled Hemp Seeds
- Salad With Roasted Pumpkin And Hemp Seeds
- Eating Hemp Seeds Changed My Life: 8 Ways To Add Cannabis Seeds To Your Diet
- Hemp Seed Zucchini Pasta Recipe For Easy Vegetarian Lunch
- 7 Benefits Of Omega 3, 6, 9 Fatty Acids In Hemp Oil
- 6 Main Benefits Of Adding Hemp Seeds To Your Everyday Diet
- 8 Benefits Why You Should Start Using Hemp Oil
- Hemp Tea For Weight Loss & Better Immunity
- Veggie – Hemp Stuffed Peppers Recipe
- Hemp Recipes
- Top 5 Best Hemp Products
✅ Hemp Products For Personal Use
✅ Hemp Products For Industrial Use
- Why Hemp & Cannabis Growers Need Solar Power For Grow Room?
- The History of Hemp in the United States
- What Is Hemp Used For? – 7 Popular Industrial Hemp Products
✅ Hemp Product Recipes