As a rule, I would never contemplate spending even a dime on a recipe, especially now that we live in the twenty-first century and the internet is brimming with FREE recipes submitted by people like you and me.
Whether or not Kristen Suzanne’s Ultimate Raw Vegan Hemp Protein Recipes is worth the $11.95 price tag is debatable. Or would it be wiser to spend your money on a cup of coffee while searching for free recipes on the internet forums? Is it worth your time, or even your money to do so?
You will discover the solution here, but first, let’s find out who Kristen is in her true identity…
Introducing The Author
Chef Kristen Suzanne, a famous vegan chef and a graduate of the Living Light Culinary Arts Institute, is driven by a desire to assist people in living their lives to the fullest by providing them with the most nutritious food that nature has to give.
Its name is Kristen’s Raw, and the organisation she founded provides personal coaching and consulting services to anyone who want to live a raw food lifestyle both publicly and privately. She is a consultant for restaurateurs, and you may have seen her on television or in other media outlets.
Ebook Or Hard Copy?
Kristen Suzanne’s Ultimate Raw Vegan Hemp Recipes is available in two different formats.
I elected to purchase it as an ebook, which allowed me to save on shipping and production expenses. I can print it out as many times as I want, and I have the added benefit of being able to take the hemp recipes with me everywhere I go, which is convenient. On my PC, kindle, iPad, or smartphone, to name a few devices. I also like the idea that I can just print off another copy while I’m in the kitchen, since things can get a little messy in there.
However, if you like the old-fashioned way of doing things, it is also available in hard form.
Update: The eBook now has color images! Click here to check it out now !
132 Pages – 69 Delicious Hemp Protein Recipes
The book is fairly short. It’s only 132 pages in volume, and what you’ll find when you start to read it, is that the first 40 pages are dedicated to informational facts about the raw food living style in general as well as the many benefits of hemp protein.
Good thing though is that it’s not all about quantity. What’s far more important is the quality and simplicity of these hemp protein recipes. Most of them are VERY easy to make!
Besides the nutritional value of the raw kitchen, one other huge benefit of raw food is the easiness and simplicity of preparing meals. You can often make a soup in less than 5 minutes, and dinner doesn’t have to take you more than 15 minutes to prepare either.
I like the way this book is structured, because if you’re like me.. when you find out about any health beneficial stuff which is new to you, you’d like your close family members and friends to feel convinced and give it shot, right? Because you care about them, and wish to open their eyes, right?
And I don’t know about you, but my family and friends just laughed at me, when I mentioned hemp protein. They thought it was the same as Marijuana. Well.. now you can just hand them this book, and the next day when you get home from work, your boy-/girlfriend/husband/wife/parents might have a delicious hemp protein smoothie ready to be served.
A Brief Look Inside The Ultimate Raw Vegan Hemp Protein Recipes
- Drinks (cocktails & smoothies)
- Pastas (made with spiralized zucchini)
- Breakfast foods
* for a full list of recipes, see the last section!
What If You’re Allergic To Gluten, Soy Or Nuts?
All the hemp recipes are extremely nutritious and even if you’re on a special diet, trying avoid soy, nuts or gluten, you won’t have any problems at all.
Why is that you might ask? Because yes, nuts are healthy.. and organic soy can be too, but because of the hemp seeds and protein we don’t need them in these recipes!
Requirements And Availability
I don’t know about you, but since I live in Denmark (a small, tiny country in Scandinavia, Europe), it can be almost impossible to find most ingredients in american cookbooks – for an example I recently bought ‘Veganomicon’, out of 200+ recipes, I haven’t been able to make 1 simple dish because of the lack of availability in my country.
With this book you should have nothing to fear, as most ingredients are very easy to get. Goji berries and rice protein, probably being the hardest to find.. but certainly very possible!
A nice addition though, would have been a list of alternatives to certain ingredients, but it should not be a problem at all – if I can find it in Denmark, you can find it ANYWHERE. Simple as that.
Oh an by the way there’s one more thing you need to be aware of to get the most from this book. In the brief breads and crackers chapter you are required to have a dehydrator, but for the rest of the recipes, including the cookies and brownies in the dessert chapter, you do NOT need it!
My Personal Opinion About These Hemp Protein Recipes
The ingredients does taste alot more, it has so much more flavour when you eat it raw. And really you have to just shut down your brain when you read the recipes, and just do as Kristen tells you.. because at first glance, you might think the amount of spices are excessive, but the combination of flavours are what’s making these recipes unique and exciting.
For an example Kristen Suzanne won and award with her delicious Spinach Thyme Soup.
If I have to mention one negative thing about the recipes, I did not enjoy the Cheezy Hemp Nacho Sauce too much. Luckily there are 68 other recipes, so there’s really something for everyone.
Full List Of Hemp Protein Recipes:
My 7 Basic Raw Recipes
- Nourishing Rejuvelac
- Nut/Seed Milk (regular)
- My Basic Raw Mayonnaise
- Date Paste
- Raw Mustard
- Crème Fraiche
- Sweet Nut/Seed Cream (thick)
- Creamy Dreamy Hemp Milk
- 1-Minute Hemp Milk
- Bodybuilder Hemp Shake
- Cherry Vanilla Hemp Shake
- Chocolate Caramel Hemp Surprise
- Spicy Sunrise Smoothie
- Hemp Mocha Latte Engine Starter
- Super Power Hemp Green Juice
- Liver Cleansing Hemp Elixir
- Gggrrrr! Beowulf Protein Smoothie
- Blood Red Hemp Sunset Smoothie
- Super Shake
- Blissed-Out Chocolate Runner’s Smoothie
- Smiling Smoothie
- Hemp Dichotomy Cocktail
- Hemp Banana Smash
- Good Ol’ Hemp Seeds-n-Raisins
- Hemp Bananas
- Power Packed Hemp Trail Mix
- Magic Applesauce
Breads & Crackers
- Soft-n-Savory Hemp Onion Bread
- Easy Hemp Crackers
Seed Butter, Spread & Dip
- Raw Hemp Seed Butter
- Miso Hemp Cheese Spread
- Asian Hemp Cheese Spread
- Raw Hemp Za’atar (see photo)
- Hemp Hummus Dip (see photo)
- Cheezy Hemp Nacho Sauce
- Cinnamon Delight Hemp Spread
Power Salads & Dressings
- Hemp Oil Za’atar Dressing & Dip
- Fennel Kale Orange Hemp Salad (see photo)
- Mighty Tabouli Hemp Salad
- Hemp Omega Caesar Dressing
- “It’s Party Time” Hemp Salad
- Hemp Greek Olive Dressing
- Spiced Hemp Pineapple Dressing
- Zesty Cilantro Lime Dressing
- Exquisite Hemp Oil Dressing
- Hemp Mustard Seed Dressing
- Miso Hemp Butter Dressing
- King Garlic Hemp Dressing
- Spinach Thyme Soup AWARD WINNING RECIPE
- Savory Carrot Hemp Soup
- Vampy Hemp Soup (see photo)
- Italian Stallion Hemp Bisque
Lunch & Dinner
- Decadent Cilantro Ginger Hemp Pesto
- Rosemary Hemp Vegetable Blend
- Chinese Hemp Noodles (see photo) *AWARD WINNING RECIPE*
- Carrot Discs with Curry Hemp Sauce
- Savory Protein Stuffed Mushrooms
- Spicy-n-Sweet Fitness Noodles
- Sweet Dreams Hemp Cookies
- Chocolate Hemp Extravagance
- Currant Hemp Rendezvous
- Carob Fennel Hemp Truffles
- Superfood Hemp Cookies
- Chocolate Cream Verv-a-licious Tart!
- Cinnamon Peach Hemp Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Vanilla Hemp Cheesecake
- Chocolate Peppermint Hemp Cheesecake (see photo)
- Cherry Chocolate Brownies
- Smiling Girl Frozen Fudgies
- Easy Bright & Light Breakfast
- Mountaineers’ Hearty Hemp Pancakes
- Maple Hemp Syrup
Visit Kristen Suzanne’s Website For More Information
- EASY Raw Vegan Entrees
- EASY Raw Vegan Desserts
- EASY Raw Vegan Salads & Dressings
- EASY Raw Vegan Soups
- EASY Raw Vegan Sides & Snacks
- EASY Raw Vegan Smoothies, Juices, Elixirs & Drinks
- EASY Raw Vegan Holidays
- EASY Raw Vegan Dehydrating
- Ultimate Raw Vegan Hemp Recipes
- Ultimate Raw Vegan Chocolate Recipes
Note: There’s a great offer right now (at the time of writing this review) on Kristen Suzanne’s whole bundle of RAW Vegan ebooks. The hemp protein recipes are included in that package, among hundreds of other delicious recipes. Just return it if you don’t like it:
What To Read Next?
✅ Trending Now
- Cannabis-infused Oils And Lotions: What Is Cannabis Massage?
- Summer Salad And Shelled Hemp Seeds For Weight Loss & Relaxing Picnic With Friends
- Hemp Seed Cake Recipe For Healthy Breakfast & Brunch (Ultra Fast + Easy!)
- Protein Cocktail – Kiwi + Banana + Spinach + Hemp Protein + Shelled Hemp Seeds
- Salad With Roasted Pumpkin And Hemp Seeds
- Eating Hemp Seeds Changed My Life: 8 Ways To Add Cannabis Seeds To Your Diet
- Hemp Seed Zucchini Pasta Recipe For Easy Vegetarian Lunch
- 7 Benefits Of Omega 3, 6, 9 Fatty Acids In Hemp Oil
- 6 Main Benefits Of Adding Hemp Seeds To Your Everyday Diet
- 8 Benefits Why You Should Start Using Hemp Oil
- Hemp Tea For Weight Loss & Better Immunity
- Hemp Seed Recipe: Energy Bars For Breakfast & Snack
- 4 Hemp Pestos Recipes
✅ Hemp Products For Personal Use
✅ Hemp Products For Industrial Use
- The Upcoming Hemp Revolution
- Hemp Fabrics Information
- What Is Hemp Used For? – 7 Popular Industrial Hemp Products
✅ Hemp Product Recipes