You may make this shake by combining 2-4 teaspoons of Nutiva Organic HempShake Mix Berry Pomegrante with 1 frozen banana, 2 chopped and pitted dates, strawberries (and/or mixed berries), almond milk, and ice. A health and energy bomb that is 100 percent pure and high-explosive.
Additionally, you might add 2-3 eggs, a squirt of honey, mix it with Maca powder, and squeeze in a little juice. Well, the choices are unlimited, and you’ll have to experiment to discover your own personal favourite hemp shake / smoothie recipe to try.
One of the best things about hemp shakes is that they are not only very tasty and fresh and help to keep your sugar cravings at bay, but they are also low in calories, rich in fibre, protein, and vital fatty acids as well.
It implies that your blood sugar will be regulated, and you will not experience hungry after consuming a hemp Shake immediately after consumption.
Nutiva Organic HempShake Mix, Berry Pomegranate is a delicious hemp-based beverage that tastes great in water, (vanilla) soy- or ricemilk, as well as other beverages. It all comes down to whether you want your soup thick and creamy or thin and simple to whisk together.
Who’s It For, And When Should You Drink A Hemp Shake?
Personally, I like to have a Hemp Shake in the morning and maybe at lunchtime as well. If I’m feeling peckish before night, I’ll mix a shake and drink it gently, sipping it in between swallows. When taken before or after a workout session, it provides even greater effects than drinking a whey shake. However, I do advocate a particular kind of hemp protein powder for this reason if you want to get the most out of your training session to the fullest extent possible.
So, be sure to come back soon for my next hemp protein powder review, which will be on hemp protein powder for bodybuilding, high performance, and endurance athletes, among others.
The Complete List Of Ingredients Are:
Organic Hemp Protein, Superberry Blend (Organic Mesquite Pods, Organic Strawberries, Organic Blueberries, Organic Raspberries, Organic Cherries, Organic Pomegranates, Organic Sambazon Acai, Organic Goji Berries, Organic Guar Gum, Inulin from Chicory Root), Organic Fair Trade Certified Evaporated Cane Juice, Organic Berry Flavor are the entire list of ingredients.
Shakes and smoothies; sprinkling over cereal and yoghurt; and incorporating into baked products like as muffins and scones.
Other Product Features:
- Another feature of this product is that it is made entirely with USDA-certified organic ingredients, is strong in protein and fibre, and is sweetened with Fair Trade cane juice.
- Powder for use in shakes and smoothies; sprinkled over cereal and yoghurt; and baked items such as muffins and cookies.
- Canada is the source of this product.
I really hope you enjoyed my first hemp protein powder review article. If you have any queries or would want to provide constructive criticism, please do not hesitate to leave a remark.
What To Read Next?
✅ Trending Now
- Cannabis-infused Oils And Lotions: What Is Cannabis Massage?
- Summer Salad And Shelled Hemp Seeds For Weight Loss & Relaxing Picnic With Friends
- Hemp Seed Cake Recipe For Healthy Breakfast & Brunch (Ultra Fast + Easy!)
- Protein Cocktail – Kiwi + Banana + Spinach + Hemp Protein + Shelled Hemp Seeds
- Salad With Roasted Pumpkin And Hemp Seeds
- Eating Hemp Seeds Changed My Life: 8 Ways To Add Cannabis Seeds To Your Diet
- Hemp Seed Zucchini Pasta Recipe For Easy Vegetarian Lunch
- 7 Benefits Of Omega 3, 6, 9 Fatty Acids In Hemp Oil
- 6 Main Benefits Of Adding Hemp Seeds To Your Everyday Diet
- 8 Benefits Why You Should Start Using Hemp Oil
- Hemp Tea For Weight Loss & Better Immunity
- Hemp 101: Information about Hemp for Nutrition and Industrial Purposes
- Hemp Recipes
- Hemp Seed Quiche Recipe
✅ Hemp Products For Personal Use
✅ Hemp Products For Industrial Use
✅ Hemp Product Recipes